More than just remote adoption
- With SALVAUNBIMBO® (“Save a Child”) and Moses you will take care of a child and his/her school-mates and community.
- You will both sponsor a child and a whole village: Moses works at school and with the families to ensure long-lasting changes.
- You will be a shield for human rights, you will ensure dignity to the present life of many children, and will give them the opportunity to build the future that they dream for and deserve.
Become the sponsor of a SALVAUNBIMBO® (“Save a Child”) community
it only takes 70 cents per day
With Moses project SALVAUNBIMBO® (“Save a Child”) you will save the children of a Burma village from extreme poverty, exploitation, and abuse. You will offer education, food, and healthcare, so that they can fully live their childhood and have a valuable future.
- You will be able to exchange updates with the child from the community that you choose to sponsor, thanks to our local multilingual focal points, and the frequent on-site missions of our volunteers
- You can choose to visit personally the community that you sponsor, together with Moses
To start this virtuous circle, planning and continuity are needed
Select the amount and click "Donate"
PayPal / Credit card
Recurring monthly charge on your bank account
You can give instruction to your bank to credit a recurring monthly amount to the following bank accounts registered to Moses Onlus
Emilbanca: IT 40 P070 7202 4090 3200 0178 642
BIC/Swift code: ICRAITRRTS0
Poste Italiane: IT 53 H 07601 01800 000097516546
Select the community that you want to sponsor
All what you give, they get. No unneeded expense.
It is rare that the distance between the supporters and the recipients is so short!
- We are a small nonprofit organization: we know our children by name, we join them on-site more than once per year. and when we are there we share their school lessons and daily life.
- We pay the cost of our mission from our pocket.
- We are present in the field to select reliable local partners, and control activities and expenses.
Why choosing Moses to sponsor a child and the young generations? Because:
- they are vulnerable and need protection
- they are the biggest hope of the countries where we work, first of all Myanmar: they can stop the vicious circle of poverty, wars, and oppression in those countries
You can help us establish with the local communities a relationship based on mutual trust, via the training of local teachers, the organization of school activities and of the life in the village, and the support to micro-economics projects. All this will bring to better living conditions.
Choose the SALVAUNBIMBO® (“Save a Child”) companies
They care for mothers and their children, and chose to sponsor the “Schools in the Jungle” in Myanmar.